Thursday 1 March 2012

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog

Because i believe (you will be sick of seeing that by time you are done.) that all blogs should have an introductory post... well here it is.

I am at the time of writing this a 26 year old gay male, who identifies as a leatherpup, specifically a husky.

I am known by many names, one of which is simply Kalen to my family, to the Internet pupKalen, another and to those that are closest to me and the Leather Community; i am known as Master Scott's alpha slave-pup Kalen. To the others in the puppy play community, i am Master Scott's pup Bandit. I'm sure you are wondering why i am writing this, but at the moment i'm trying to figure that out for myself.

I as you can see have many titles; alpha, slave-pup, pup. All of those describe me, and yet none of those individually describe who i am..  Yet something else in conjunction with those titles, individually, or all together describes me who i am at my core, who i am within all the titles, within the community, within my life,  and that would be; Master Scott's. Its only two words, a title and a name... but at my core that is who i am. (Thank You Master.)

I am a complex and interesting pup. My heart lies in service and yet my strong mind lies in body that is weak, and my soul is that of a human/puppy hybrid. I believe that people's energy shows me their hearts and souls.

I'm educated, yet i struggle to understand the point of taxes.
i'm logical yet hate math.
I'm a great listener, but hate people. 
I'm bitter, yet like to believe the best people.
I think people are morons and yet am surprised when they act like it.
I expect people to do the best for others and be happy in that.
I believe in the Social System in Canada... but only for certain people.
I believe that people should make their own choices in absolute freedom.
I believe that Children should be protected.
I believe that reasons are acceptable and excuses never are.
I believe that the world will keep spinning if i keep believing these things.

I'm loyal, independant, smart, funny, loving, caring, niave, strong, yet flexable, bitter and jaded. driven to protect those i care about. morally flexable, yet lawfully focused. Honor bound, and honor taken. Listner, a secret keeper, a rock yet shatterable. a human yet a pup, Kalen yet bandit. Master's slave, Master's pup. i'm a bottom. i'm a Lover not a fighter, but i will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

I have a fundamental belief system; i will look after those who look after me, and even those who don't, but i won't live by those who live only for themselves or harm those around them.

Honor thy words, honor thyself, that is how i show honor to everyone else.

I don't believe in the bible, or the ten commandments, for those are what lay evil in the hearts of society.

I believe in: Justice, revenge for the sake of revenge (an eye for an eye), i believe in honor, i believe in intent, living one's life.with honor, love and compasion, with a healthy bit of paranoia thrown in. I believe in protecting those you love and in blood thirsty revenge when that protection fails.

A man should be judged on his actions, on his words, on his honor and his intent.

I believe that all pups should get ear scritches and belly rubs.

I believe that Hooman's need a nose lick once in a while from the pups in their lives to stay alive (noses should be wet!)

I believe in education of my community.

Thank You for reading.

Bandit

Master Scott's alpha slave-pup Kalen.
Master Scott's pup Bandit











1 comment:

  1. A very interesting insight- We are all many things that contradict each other, and this is a rather blunt showcasing of it. It's hard for people to realize the depth of their selves and to truly be honest about what they see there. I look forward to further entries. :D

    ReplyDelete